CESSM is an online tool for the automated evaluation of GO-based semantic similarity measures, that enables the comparison of new measures against previously published ones in terms of performance against sequence, Pfam and EC similarity.
New version of CESSM to be released in January 2011. New features will include:
- Evaluation against protein-protein interactions
- Improved graphical visualization
- Updated dataset based on GO and UniProt data from January 2011
CESSM version 0.2 released on September 29, 2009:
- Non-electronic annotations bug fixed.
- Faster computation of results.
- Results now available for direct download and no longer sent to e-mail.
- Improved zip file creation.
minor revision on December 29, 2009:
- login no longer required
- results viewable on browser